If you're looking for something cute to make for a last-minute Halloween get-together, these are your guys. If you use store-bought brownies, as we did at cake club, it will literally only take you minutes to put together a good sized batch.
|my guy's face got a little beaten up on the drive home ;)|
brownies (store-bought or homemade)
sucker sticks (you can purchase these at Bulk Barn)
yogurt or white-chocolate covered pretzels
toothpicks or a fine paintbrush (that you have OBVIOUSLY never actually painted with!!!)
1. If using homemade brownies, cut them into rectangles.
2. Place the sucker stick towards the back of the brownie.
3. Pile the pretzels onto the sucker stick.
4. Place the marshmallow on top.
5. Dip the toothpick or paintbrush into the black gel. Decorate the face on the skeleton, as in the picture below.
Difficulty level: couldn't be easier if you tried. I'm pretty sure that even little Logan could do these with his eyes shut.
I also wanted to share a few of the super cute cupcake decorations that they showed us during our meeting:
Happy Halloween everyone! Let's cross our fingers that the rain holds off for some trick or treating!!
Taken from: Eek, Shriek and be Scary Halloween Party on the Wants and Wishes blog