Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pork Tenderloin

I had been looking for a simple but tasty recipe to make for dinner for this weekend, as my family was back up again and I don't have a ton of time on my hands these days to be making complicated meals. Brandi had made this for me a few weeks back and it was really good, so I begged her to pass on the recipe ;) And got lots of compliments on it yesterday. Brandi barbecues the whole tenderloin and then heats it up for quick meals during the week with her boys. I made a quick tomato-fresh mozzarella salad and sweet potato fries to go with it, for a super quick meal.

1 pork tenderloin
1/4 C soy sauce
1/2 C water
1/4 C honey
2 tbsp. wine vinegar
1 tbsp. garlic
pinch grated fresh ginger
salt
pepper
paprika



Marinate for a few hours and then barbecue whole tenderloin for 10-15 minutes per side.


Freezer-friendly once cooked. Undercook slightly so that it won't be too cooked when reheated.

No comments: