So I'm treating myself to a few minutes of blogging to unwind before I head to bed. I wanted to share a few of my favourite moments from our vacation:
- on the flight to Paris, watching Logan transition from being 100% completely dead asleep, to shoving his entire face into a humongous muffin the stewardess had left him for his breakfast. It went down something like this: eyes open looking all groggy... he spots the muffin on the tray... face dive in and huge grin from then on out. Take a look. It's almost as big as his head!
- Logan starting to say "uh oh spaghettios" (learned from Bob)
- although this video doesn't quite sum it up, I loved watching Chloé giggle her head off as Logan repeatedly threw a beach ball at her head. The giggles were much bigger than this little one that we managed to catch on film and amused all of us. I love watching the two of them starting to play together.
- after a bit of a rough start between Logan and Ilian, which involved some hitting and pushing, they finally found a way to play collaboratively:
- watching Logan playing the piano at the Foire de Paris (much screaming followed this performance, as we dragged him away from the piano):
- seeing Logan in pure heaven, getting a massage from tata Isabelle:
- getting to visit again with long-time friend Camille, and her two kids, Charlotte and Paul. Last time I saw Charlotte, she was only 8 months old and Paul wasn't even yet in the works.
I also wanted to share a couple more photos of some of the loot we brought home with us. Though this is still only a glimpse at what we brought back:
|mmm macaroons... from Pierre Hermé, the best in Paris. Delish.|
|Luv me some champagne. And cheese. And quenelles.|
Many thanks to Karim, Assia, Ilian and Mayas for their hospitality for over two weeks :)