Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Blog Almost Goes Live

I may be exaggerating just a teensy bit when I say "almost".  The truth of the matter is that I really have no idea when we will get this new blog done.  We've been working on this for awhile.  And when I say we, I mean Jérôme.

I decided awhile back that I wanted to transfer my blog to another format because I don't find the blogs offered by blogspot to be super user friendly.  Or, at least, for a food blog.  


I don't find it super easy to navigate through the different recipes on my website and want to be able to organize them better under categories, where you can just see a list of the different recipes, rather than having to scroll back through all my old recipes. 

I also want it to be easier to print the recipes, without having to cut and paste around all of the photos.

Right now, we're just working on getting the photos transferred and the new categories and tags straightened out.


But I wanted to check with everyone who reads and uses this blog if there are any new features that anyone would like to see.  If so, please leave me a comment below and we will do our best to incorporate it. 

And thanks for reading :)

No comments: