Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies 'n Cream Fudge

I've finally gotten around to starting my Christmas baking. And with 4 more days until Christmas, I have just enough time to get everything done!

I originally got this recipe from Allrecipes a few years back. Although I don't love it, as I find it too sweet, my husband and a few of his colleagues absolutely love it and I make it once a year at Christmas for them.

3 (6 oz.) packages of white chocolate baking squares
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) - I use the light version
1/8 tsp. salt
2 C coarsely chopped creme-filled sandwich cookies (Oreos work nicely)




1. In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat. Stir in cookies.

2. Spread evenly into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.

3. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store tightly covered at room temperature.

Makes 40 servings.

No comments: